TECHRECRUITER JOB POSTING Criteria
Third-Party Recruiter/ Staffing Agency Guidelines
In simple terms: you can’t. If you are a third party recruiter or Staffing Agency we can not give you access to the TECHRECRUITER platform. Our value proposition to Candidates and Employers alike is to eliminate the “Noise” prevalent on other career portals and simply connect tech and IT talent directly to tech employers or IT departments. Any postings that appears from a Third-Party Recruiter/ Staffing Agency will be rejected and will not be eligible for a refund.
Job Posting Flagging and Rejection Criteria
TECHRECRUITER reviews job postings on the site to ensure the safety of our community members and the quality of our services. If a job posting appears to meet any of the following criteria, it will be flagged by the TECHRECRUITER Team and may be rejected:
- Multi-level Marketing Jobs or pyramid schemes
- Jobs requiring candidates to pay a fee or refer people in order to apply and/or be considered for the position
- Postings in violation of regulations
- Postings that appear to contain phishing scams, spam, or other content deemed unsuitable by our moderators.
- Solicitations for any services other than for the purposes of employment
- Job postings that contain the description of more than one position
- Any other reason at TECHRECRUITER’s sole discretion
If you have a question about whether a job posting meets the criteria, please contact us at email@example.com Rejected jobs are non-refundable. If your posting is rejected, you will be notified of the reason why and will have the opportunity to correct the posting to comply with the above guidelines. Companies or individuals who are repeatedly flagged for posting jobs in violation of our guidelines may be banned from TECHRECRUITER at TECHRECRUITER’s sole discretion. Companies and/or individuals who are banned are not eligible for a refund of any portion of payment received or owed to TECHRECRUITER by the Company and/or individuals..